The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore 2009 - Recordable hardcover Book.
Excellent gift this Christmas. Record as you read the story and give to that special person in your life.
You can record your special message on the dedication page too.
Easy to use instructions
- To record make sure the lock/unlock switch is unlocked (found inside battery compartment). Press record, wait for message, wait for beep and start reading. When finished recording press stop.
- Make sure you're reading in a well-lit area and the sensors aren't covered.
- To listing to recording - close the book and then open and go to the page you want to listen.
- To preserve your recording make sure the lock/unlock switch is locked.
How to Care for Your Recordable Storybook
- To replace the batteries, unscrew the compartment cover and insert new batteries (Note: Your recording will not be erased when you change the batteries.)
- Remove the batteries before storing for an extended period of time.
- Store away from excessive heat and humidity.
This easy to use instructions on printed on inside of front cover.
Requires three AAA batteries (included)
Number of Pages: 16 pages
Printed and bound in China